Delta Farms - Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge 1 Gram - Sour Diesel
Our Delta 8 vape cartridge has a strong heady feel and is currently testing at over 92% Δ8THC with the rest being CBN & a blend of hemp derived and botanical terpenes. Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is derived from hemp and federally legal. It comes in a 510 compatible, glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core for the best vape experience.
About Our Delta 8 Vape Cartridge – 1 gram
Our 1 gram Delta 8 vape cartridge is the most potent Delta 8 cartridge available, currently testing at over (92%+) of hemp-derived ∆8 and CBN, and strain-specific terpenes. Delta 8 typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each delta 8 vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- Delta 8 THC (92%+ pure)
- CBN, & terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Delta 8 THC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1000 mg
- ∆8THC Content: Testing at 92%+
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
The cartridge is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by attaching to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 and Delta 9 have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 as being the opposite of delta 9 in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- Our Delta 8 vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. 3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Delta 8 Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
Due to Delta 8 either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Nebraska.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Delta 8 legality in your state, please reach out to us at email@example.com with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
Vendor: Delta Farms